SEARCH ENGINE COPYWRITING
When it comes to your
Website, and for that matter Internet advertising "copy", keep in mind you
are not just writing for your customers and clients, you are writing for
Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines.
- A 3-point approach to writing both good copy for search engines and site visitors
- What Google, Yahoo, and Bing are looking for in your website copy
- Key concepts like density, saturation, and relevance
- Provide examples of well written copy from high positioned websites
- Tips for good off-site as well as on-site copy writing strategies
Come learn why your website copy and its relationship between its' images, and code is so important.
Come learn how the search engines use your copy. Come
learn how to write for both your customers and the search engines.
For $10, you will enjoy two or more hours of discussion, specific instructions, and lunch from Subway sandwiches.
The sessions starts at 11:00 and
end at 2:00. The Subway sandwich will be served at 12:00. To register and
special order your sandwich, submit the seminar registration form on the right.
questions, call Eric Smith at 501.907.7500
For driving directions,