Nowadays, your Web site should be an integral part of your business strategy, and
you need to understand what it is doing and not doing for you. It is no longer enough
just to record how many visitors hit your site or how much bandwidth they use. You
need data that can help you make decisions, data that will only come from a full-featured
analytics solution. Epoch Online can supply, install, and train you on a system
that will help you answer a number of crucial questions:
- Why do people come to my site, and why do they leave?
- Do they find what they are looking for?
- Which parts of my site most interest them, and which parts push them away?
- What sites send me my best and most valuable customers?
- Which market segments are responding to my marketing message? Which ones aren't?
- What was the ROI of my last internet, TV, radio, or newspaper ad campaign?
- What marketing medium or approach is earning me the best ROI?
- What search keywords should I bid on? How much should I bid? Which ads performed
- Are my visitors satisfied with my site's security measures?
- Do people understand how to use my site? Are some parts confusing them?
- What changes do I need to make to increase profitability?
The raw data you need to answer these questions is already being captured by your
server logs; however, you need an analytics package to help you isolate, organize,
and interpret the meaningful information. Epoch Online can help you implement the
software package and services that suit your needs and budget.
For smaller businesses, the free Google Analytics program can provide features and
functions once available only in expensive commercial applications. Epoch Online
can help you install and configure Google Analytics to take full advantage of its
capabilities. We can also show you how to combine it with other components like
Google Website Optimizer and Google AdWords to gain an edge on your competition.
Epoch Online works closely with Google product managers and engineers to stay abreast
of their latest developments. We are constantly testing and evaluating new systems
so that we can provide you with technology that is both up to date and reliable.
With the SmarterStats package you can access straightforward, informative, and useful
reports without needing a great deal of training or technical knowledge. This solid,
economically-priced analyzer is perfect for small and mid-sized companies whose
management team doesn't have the time or resources to become data specialists.
Its simple but powerful interface will make you an instant expert and give you the
information you need to make profitable decisions.
The WebTrends Analytics suite offers the most comprehensive and sophisticated solution
available today. As a web-based system, it makes no processing or space demands
on your servers and is accessible from any computer on the Internet. The Web Trends
suite analyzes both server logs and campaign tags and can be configured in a vast
number of ways to interpret the data and produce the reports that larger businesses
need. As an approved reseller, Epoch Online has the resources, experience, and skill
to fully support this product for any size operation.
Strategic Analysis: What to Measure and How to Measure It
Every business is different, and we can help you determine the role your Web Site
needs to play in your overall plan and establish the metrics that will accurately
measure its success. We know what questions to ask and how to leverage the answers:
- Do you have ecommerce? If so, do you host your own cart or use a third-party
- Do you have more than one domain or subdomain and can you track and coordinate the
data for each?
- Does your site have its own search tool, and is your analytics package able to analyze
- Are you tagging and tracking all your marketing campaigns? Can you identify and
segregate all sources of traffic?
- Can you distinguish "real" visitors from dummy traffic like your own employees
Once we know what you have and where you want to go, we can determine the most affordable,
cost-effective system to take you there.
Installation and Configuration: Getting it Right
Industry audits reveal that up to 60% of analytic systems are installed improperly
or incompletely. You can't make good business decisions with bad data. Our
professionally certified, highly-trained staff will ensure that your system will
be properly set up and fine-tuned for your application. We believe in doing things
right, and we know what we are doing.
Training and Leading: Fulfilling the Promise
Epoch Online will work with your staff to make sure they understand both the software
and its importance. We'll not only teach you how to extract useful data, we'll
show you how to use that data to energize and expand your business. This crucial
step will make the difference between a business expense and an investment in your
future, one that will pay for itself many times over.