Event date: 2/4/2019 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Export event
We will introduce you to the basics that everyone needs to know to create and provide the visualations and analytics pertaining to your business data, regardless the type. By the way, you can sign up for Power BI for free.
We will provide instructions on the following:
1. Get to your data in a few clicks. The data can be on-premise or located on the cloud, such as Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce.com Quickbooks Online, Google Analytics. Creating a data connection is simple.
2. Create a dashbboard. A dashboard shows your on-premises and cloud data on a single canvas. Dashboards simply allow you to present you data in consolidated views, no matter where it source.
3. Share your dashboard. This is the step you will want to take when you are ready to share your the new dashboard with your colleagues. You want to share it, right? Of course you do! To share your Power BI dashboard, your colleagues must first sign up for Power BI (rememeber, it’s free). By the way, to share your dashboard with a colleague, select invite and type the colleagues' email address(es) in the top box.
4. Ready to review your dashboard from your mobile device? Maybe a colleague sent you a link to their dashboard? Now you can access it on your mobile device. You can explore the data, annotate tiles, and share them with others—from anywhere. Simply download the iOS or Andriod app from the respective store and you will be read to go.
5. Ask your data questions! You’ve heard the expression, “Let the data speak for itself.” Well, sometimes the fastest way to get an answer from your data is to ask a question. With Power BI you can query your data using natural language question. Awesome!
6. Create stunning reports using Power BI. The Power BI tools will wow your colleagues with a multi-perspective views into your data. You can easeily have different visualizations represent different findings and insights, using a single visualization or pages full of visualizations.
Register above for this FREE Webinar today!